Friday, May 2, 2008

Welcome to my World!!!


I've always thought that my life should be a sitcom. The title would decidedly be Smalgina's World. But since I don't have any offers from any major (or minor) networks to film my life, I turn to the world of blogging. I admit it is an interesting move for me. One that has enticed me for awhile now, but since I am lazy didn't really want to make the commitment to posting my thoughts and goings on for the world wide web to see. So here I go making no promises, except to update this fortnightly at worst.

Today I am wearing a mu'umu'u to school. It was Heritage Day to celebrate our heritage. Since I am truly a mutt, I wore my mother's traditional oversized, floor-length nightgown with aloha flair. I admit it is likely the most comfortable thing I have ever worn to work. I went completely local style and picked a flower on my way to the car for my ear. I wish I lived in Hawaii for a variety of reasons, however today it is that I could wear a mu'umu'u every Friday....at least.

2 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Sounds like a fun day at school. I understand the joys of being comfortable at work, I get to wear scrubs! You wore a nightgown, I basically wear PJs.

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Shirlene said...

It's about time!