Monday, May 5, 2008

My Jane Austen Heroine

I am Anne Elliot!



Take the Quiz here!

The last time I took this quiz I was Elizabeth Bennet. I admit freely that I know very little about the heroine, Anne Elliot. This is what the quiz says of Anne Elliot:

You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.

I don't think this is me...I don't think I am easily persuaded. Though I have had the unfortune of partaking of buttermilk, vegetable oil and clam juice....so maybe I am.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I am Elinor Dashwood. I think I need to refresh my memory of Sense & Sensibility but if I remember right I did have a courtship reminiscent of hers. :)