Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pink Eye

And I don't mean this kind:

I had an ugly bout of pink eye the last several days.  I am highly medicated, via eye drops, and am now allowed to come back to school.  Shucks!  So this is why there has been an absence of posting.

My weight-loss has gone into the double digits!  Woo-hoo!  Also, I am no longer hungry.  I feel like I eat because the clock says it is time to eat and not because I'm hungry.  This is both good and bad.  Good, because I am not hungry and still losing weight.  Bad, because I don't really look forward to eating.  Although, I suppose that could be good in the long run.  Hmmm.  I go back for the second appointment on Saturday, I wonder what they will tell me.

Today's Weight: 281.4
Today's Weight Loss:
Total Weight Loss:  10.4

No comments: