Thursday, September 30, 2010

My shirt was big

I put on my shirt today and it was big.  Yippee!  It is the first thing I have really noticed as far as clothes go.  I was thinking that my jeans were getting a little looser, but I also hadn't washed them so they could have just been stretching.  So that's good.  My friend at work should start getting excited about me shrinking out of my clothes because that means she gets them!  And may I just say that they are FANTASTIC!!

As far as the diet goes, I am finding more and more that I eat because it is time to eat and not because I am hungry.  Last night I did not eat my fruit last night with my dinner and I was completely satiated.  I am sure that the nutritionist will say that is bad, but I am hoping she will say that I can eat less meat at meals.

For weight loss, I entered a new decade of weight, the 270s.  Awesome!

Today's Weight: 279.4
Today's Weight Loss: 2
Total Weight Loss:  12.4

5 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Dude, the family preservation of mass is working against me. I have gained 3 pounds this week!!!

Kahilau said...

That is so fun! great job. Although you might not be hungry anymore, I KNOW it still takes A TON of self control! the whole thing does. Well done!

James and Summer said...

such a great feeling! I love when stuff 'feels' big. way to go! keep up the mastering of self!

Mama Lee said...

You go girl! That is AWESOME! I am so excited for you. Keep it up! I'm totally cheering you on. And totally excited that you can eat meat now.

TLKrumm said...

WOW! Yippee! Soon you will need brand new clothes! Congratulations ... you are an inspiration! Lori