Friday, October 30, 2009

SWM 2009 - Day 20

Today is Halloween Dress-Up day at school.  I came as the floor of a movie theater.  I made the apron out of duct tape...sticky side out...and then stuck lots of movie things to it.  Here is the list of things on "the floor:"
  • Twizzlers
  • Hot Tamales
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Raisinettes
  • Popcorn
  • Popcorn container
  • Pepsi cup
  • cup lid
  • two straws
  • two straw wrappers
  • a ketchup packet
  • Sugar Mama wrapper
  • SweetTarts wrapper
  • a MilkyWay wrapper
  • a zoo ticket
  • three movie ticket stubs
  • a lemon Starburst wrapper
  • a random piece of packaging I found on the floor in my classroom


Since the shoes weren't that pivotal to the success of the outfit, I chose some flip-flops. 


These come all the way from Costa Rica.  I bought them the day I got the worst sunburn of my life.  I was snorkeling on Tortuga Island without any sunblock...oops!  I bought them that night at a "surf shop" in Puntarenas for about four bucks.  They remind me of the flip-flops I wore as a child but mostly remind me of an amazing adventure in Costa Rica.

Pura Vida!

VEGAN!

Vegan: 12  Non-vegan: 8

No comments: