Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SWM 2009 - Day 12

I went to a Blazers game tonight.  The game was pretty horrid.  The refs were terrible.  I like could scream the whole game.  To make it worse, in the second half a fellow sat down in front of me who did not conform to the societal rules of personal hygiene.  On top of that, he mixed his personal aura with remnants of weed and cheap beer.  I had to put some Burt's Bees under my nose so I could breath without vomitting.


I wore my black velcro shoes by Red, a subdivision of Marc Ecko.  They are very comfy and also allow my feet to breath.  They also bring up the Vegan count a little.

I have added a feature to the blog.  You can share your opinion of my shoes.  Click on the button below the post that best describes your thoughts about the Shoe of the Day.

VEGAN
Vegan: 5  Non-vegan: 7

2 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

I only "hate em" with socks.

Kahilau said...

Love that you have kept up with the shoe thing. I must say that I LOVE your toenails! Beautiful! The shoes are great too. I love the variety