Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaahh........ {a sigh of relief}


Today I woke up and I was a #1 or #2 on the pain scale!!! This is fantastic news because as recently as Tuesday afternoon I was a #9. So what changed?!?!? I went to see Uncle Dave and Cousin Davey and they basically ground off 80% of my hurting tooth so it would not knock on any other teeth in my mouth. It is now a little tooth stub. Uncle Dave was kind enough to drill in a little hole so I have some traction for grinding. He also gave me Medrol, a fantastic steroid anti-inflammatory drug. I am flying a little higher than normal, but with little to no pain I'll take it!

3 comments:

kaarina said...

look at you, three posts in a row! so glad to get a dose of malia, i've missed that!

and so glad you're geeling better, even if you're only left with a little stub of a tooth.

Jim Hite said...

Medrol - doesn't that cure bad cramps?

Shirlene said...

Welcome back, my darling!