Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Vigor

Well the holidays were fun and delicious.  Unfortunately, that meant that my weight went the wrong way.  I did gain some weight (Johnny's Bean and Cheese Fried will do that to anybody).  But I have lost that weight and feel dedicated to fight the fight again. 


The pink eye that started in September has never really gone away so I have an appointment with my doctor this afternoon.  This will be the first time that Dr. Kotamarti will see me since I started the weight loss journey.  I am excited to see what he has to say. 

I had a house warming party this past weekend and had a great time showing off my house to some dear friends.  I wish you all could have been there. 

Here's to renewed dedication!

Today's Weight: 250ish (I didn't get on a scale today.)
Today's Weight Loss: ???
Total Weight Loss:  48

1 comment:

Kelli said...

keep it up malia! it is oh so hard to remain dedicated (i speak from experience) but so WORTH finally feeling you have have conquered it! you are doing awesome! xo Kelli Aguiar Stubbs