Monday, February 23, 2009

I MOVED!!!

I just moved to these lovely apartments in Hillsboro, OR. They are VERY nice and I look out on a park from all of my windows.

EXCELLENT!

This was by far the easiest move I have ever made. I was super prepared and had everything boxed ready to go when the elders quorum swooped in and load the truck in under an hour. Then when I got to the new apartment the high priests group (the elders were watching their children while the wives were at women's conference) unloaded the truck in under an hour. **Please note there were no wheelchairs or talk of Kolob during the unloading of the truck.

SPEEDY!!

My new apartment is fantastically nice and big. I had no problem at all finding places to put all of my kitchen accouterments and towels.

SUPERB!!!

Pictures to follow once I dig myself out of the boxes.

New Addy:
-give me a shout out and I'll share it-
phone the same.

2 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

I used to live there and they are very nice. The only improvement would be if you could fly out of the Hillsboro Airport.

Jon said...

That's weird, my cousin and her husband lived there when he was here doing an internship with Intel a few years ago.