Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's my birthday!!!


I have come out of my cocoon to wish myself a happy birthday. I was awaken by the traditional Hite birthday song, courtesy of The Beatles, and have had one class errupt in song and another in anticlimactic applause. I don't know what I am doing for the celebrations, but my friends are planning something. I just have to show up. Yippee!!!! I am sure that I will have plenty stories and PLENTY good times.

On a side note: I have SOOOOOO many things to blog that I am overwhelmed. Perhaps I will call my Visiting Teacher and have her do the posts for me....

4 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Woo! Happy Birthday, sister!! And welcome back to the world of blogging - you'll find it alive and well.

Caitlin/Landy/Calrissian said...

that's right. all alone, with no reminder, and I remembered to play the music. I rock.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Malia!!!!

PSYCHMOM said...

Smalgina Happy Birthday! I actually was thinking of you on the 23rd and remembering how we are just one month apart. I love that you're going to have your VT do some posting, I wonder if that really works?

Chelsea said...

Malia! Happy Birthday first of all...second of all....brigham and I started a blog on sunday and we chose the same layout as you! I think that deserves the acknowledgment that we both totally rock. :)