Monday, July 28, 2008

Memory Lane


I just got done chatting with one of my college roommates, Kate. With the exception of our love of 'The Golden Girls,' Kate and I couldn't be more different...in fact, exact opposites would be the best way of describing us. It sparked many long-lost (perhaps appropriately lost) memories of times gone by. After reading my friend, Carol's Blog and finding the following, I thought I'd find some other long-lost memories.


If you want to play, follow these direction…

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious–anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

I remember first seeing you when you came home from your mission - it was in the fridge at 7-11. Can't beat that! Haha.

Also, I remember our various diet attempts over the years, most especially your introducing me to the wonderful world of counting calories out of that huge book!

love you!

Karl Hite said...

Do you remember that one time when everyone was shouting my name and I used my strength to rip my blouse?

But for reals, I forgot the question. Oh I remember staying at your apartment one time when you were in college and playing ToeJam and Earl on a Sega Genesis into the night and the next day when everyone was at class or a kegger or something.

Karl Hite said...

I think I met Garret then and also I accidentally drank some flat rum n' Coke that somebody left on the counter.

k said...

what a sweet post! :P i just made a blog here...trying to figure out how to add you as a friend or whatevs. i've been on lj so long, i can't figure out how this works.

-(kate)

Sara said...

Some memories of my favorite Hite.

I remember when you realized your parents had actually forgotten your birthday.

I remember seeing you at FHE at Westlake for the first time and thinking "that girl is so cool."

I remember hanging out at Alex and Mike's and you being so excited for Settlers you played the two-player version with the only other person who wanted to play.

Love yous Ms. Hite.